I'm not sure of how many know of these Webcasts that Microsoft keep publishing. I didn't know of them until recently and that I've learnt a lot by viewing them. I find it a excellent way of learning new things and tips from some of the most skilled people working with BizTalk.
I recommend the following:
- Design Human Workflow Solutions with BizTalk Server 2004 (medium)
This is a absolute must to watch. The demo is this presentation is a killer! It's a complete workflow system build in four days that really shows the strengths of BizTalk. It's also emphasizes some important architecture best practices in BizTalk.
- BizTalk Web Services and WSE (medium)
- Getting up to speed with BizTalk Server 2004 for the Visual Studio .NET Developer (basic)
- Biztalk Server 2004 Architecture** (basic)
- Biztalk Server 2004 Orchestration for the Visual Studio .NET Developer (basic)